- Build system clean-up:
- Fix build on Windows (shared-library build is broken)
- Add enable/disable flag for static and shared library build
- Enhance help
- Platform portability check: (Notes: was ok on last check)
- Add JsonCpp version to header as numeric for use in preprocessor test
- Remove buggy experimental hash stuff
Strict JSON support as specific in RFC 4627 (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt?number=4627
- Enforce only object or array as root element
- Disable comment support
- Get jsonchecker failing tests to pass in strict mode
Provides more control to determine how specific items are serialized when JSON allow choice:
- Optionally allow escaping of non-ASCII characters using unicode escape sequence "\\u".
- Optionally allow escaping of "/" using "\/".
Some typical use-case involve an application specific structure to/from a JSON document.
- Event base parser to allow unserializing a Json document directly in datastructure instead of using the intermediate Json::Value.
- Stream based parser to serialized a Json document without using Json::Value as input.
Performance oriented parser/writer:
- Provides an event based parser. Should allow pulling & skipping events for ease of use.
- Provides a JSON document builder: fast only.
- Provides support for static property name definition avoiding allocation
- Static property dictionnary can be provided to JSON reader
- Performance scenario & benchmarking
- Adds more tests for unicode parsing (e.g. including surrogate and error detection).